By: Venkat Nanduri
What lies ahead of the Covid storm?
Is there light at the end of the tunnel, or is the wait far from over?
You will find answers to these questions and many more in the Open-House Webinar on “Virtual Operations Unplugged through SAP® Business ByDesign®” which we hosted last week.
If you recollect, in my previous Tuesday Thoughts (14 April) I had mentioned how Phoenix was planning an open house webinar to help businesses rigorously prepare for the new normal.
I am glad we went ahead with the webinar, with a select panel of CXOs attending from across industries. Asif Raj, Director of Product Development at Phoenix Business Consulting, hosted the webinar in his unique, interactive style. Asif is an established voice in this field, with more than 18 successful years under his belt – 15 of them with SAP’s flagship product suites.
One of the highlights of the webinar was the live demo and systems walkthrough, highlighting SAP ByDesign’s core and custom functionalities and real-time transactional capabilities.
Our team was fascinated by the questions raised through the duration of the webinar. Here are our top five picks:
- What are SAP ByDesign’s core capabilities in the manufacturing sector, from production-to-sales-to-billing and GST?
- Is SAP ByDesign equipped to handle timesheets, milestone-based billing, projects, contracts, renewals, and general accounting for the software sector?
- Can implementation be done quickly and affordably?
- How exactly can SAP ByDesign help manufacturers adapt to disruption and expand profitably?
- Is SAP ByDesign a viable option for retail businesses that run on disparate software?
If you’d like to listen to the recording or get answers to any (or more) of these questions, I invite you to click the link below.
I assure you, it’s 40 minutes of your time well spent.
Explore how thousands of mid-market businesses are benefiting from SAP ByDesign’s wide-ranging functionalities, custom capabilities and uniquely affordable price point.
Don’t forget to write to me with your feedback