Phoenix has a true passion for advancing Best and Leading Business Practices. We know how to properly implement an SAP system and can validate if you are getting the most out of your SAP system.
Phoenix has a true passion for Best and Leading Business Practices. We know how to properly implement an SAP system and enjoy seeing the many benefits that it can provide. However, not all implementers follow a Best Practices approach to their client projects. If an SAP implementation did not go as planned, you can enlist our audit and system review services to find out what wrong during the implementation, identify performance gaps, and receive recommendations as to how to bridge these gaps. We have performed dozens of SAP system reviews, and are widely considered as the leading SAP system auditors in the industry. In fact, our seasoned auditors are frequently utilized as expert witnesses by the US Court System
Request a Demo
Our system audits include a comprehensive analysis of:
- The original implementer’s overall performance
- If adequate project management and control mechanisms were in place
- Whether Best Practices were followed
- If staffing of the project was appropriate
- A review of policies, practices, and procedures.
We take these factors to generate tangible metrics where we:
- Compare and contrast the SAP system implementation to other SAP ERP system implementations of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Assess the current status and health of the functional and technical components and determine if the system is being utilized to its fullest potential.
- Identify options for enhancements or improvements – including the benefits and disadvantages of each option.
- Identify any issues, gaps, and shortcomings, and identify options to remedy any issues found, including benefits and disadvantages for each option.