SAP System Reviews and Audit Services
Phoenix is passionate about advancing SAP for advancing Best and Leading Practices. We know how to properly implement an SAP system and can validate if you are getting the most out of your SAP system.
Phoenix has a true passion for SAP Best and Leading Practices. We know how to properly implement an SAP system and are extremely satisfied with the benefits this provides to our clients. Unfortunately, not all implementers follow a Best Practices approach to their SAP implementation projects. If your SAP implementation did not go as planned, our system review services will help determine the causes, identify performance gaps, and provide recommendations as to how to bridge these gaps. We have performed dozens of SAP system reviews and are widely considered the leading SAP system specialist in the industry. In fact, our seasoned specialists are frequently utilized as expert witnesses within the US Court System.
Request a Demo
SAP system reviews
Our system audits include a comprehensive analysis of the following:
- The original implementer’s overall performance.
- If adequate project management and control mechanisms were in place.
- Whether Best Practices were followed.
- If staffing of the project was appropriate.
- A review of policies, practices, and procedures.
These factors are used to generate tangible metrics where we perform the following:
- Compare and contrast the SAP system implementation to other SAP ERP system implementations of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Assess the current status and health of the functional and technical components and determine if the system is being utilized to its fullest potential.
- Identify options for enhancements or improvements, including the benefits and disadvantages of each.
- Identify any issues, gaps, and shortcomings, providing options to remedy any issues found, including benefits and disadvantages for each.