Ensuring that all of our clients’ needs are met is the hallmark of our engagement approach. We are well known in the industry for our expertise in SAP/ERP staffing, but we also provide high quality IT and administrative staffing services.
Current Positions Available
Sr. SAP Concur Consultant (Part-Time/Remote Position):
We are looking for Sr. SAP Concur consultant for Part-Time/Remote role. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this role.
Role: Sr. SAP Concur Consultant (Part-Time/Remote role)
Duration: 12 Months
- Looking for strong SAP Concur Consultant.
- Someone with at least 3-4 SAP Concur implementations.
- Part-Time remote.
- Good communication skills, able to use video calls well.
- Concur implementation certification for Expense, and project configuration experience.
- Required: Expense and Request experience.
- Good to have: Invoice and Travel experience
- Willing and able to conduct training on configuration
- Able to demo Concur Expense and Request.
Sr. SAP REFX Consultant (Part-Time/Remote Role):
We are looking for Sr. SAP REFX Consultant for Part-Time/Remote role. Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested in this role.
Role: Sr. SAP REFX CONSULTANT (Part-Time/Remote role)
Duration: 12 Months
– 8+ Years’ experience in Real Estate Management (REFX)
– 5+ Commercial Lease Management (CLM) experience.
– S/4HANA Experience
– 2-3 Project Experience on GASB 87 Lease Asset Accounting Implementation
– Public Sector Experience is a must.
– State Implementation experience is preferred.
Data Warehouse Designer/ Developer (contract position):
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Designer/ Developer for contract in Sacramento, California. Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this role.
Role: Data Warehouse Designer/Developer
Location: Sacramento, California
Duration: 4 Months Contract
- Minimum five (5) years’ design and coding experience using SQL Server version 2008 or higher
- Minimum five (5) years’ data modeling and database design, and data warehouse design
- Minimum two (2) years’ query design experience using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Minimum two (2) years’ development experience using SQL Server Integration Services
- Minimum two (2) years’ development experience using SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular Model
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience gathering business requirements for database systems
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience testing medium to large applications
- Data Analysis Techniques
- Data Replication
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Power BI
- System to system interface development
- Experience working with the Agile development methodology
Release Manager (Contract Position):
We are looking for a Release Manager for contract in West Sacramento, California. Please send your resumes to email@example.com if interested in this role.
Role: Release Manager
Location: West Sacramento, California
Duration: 18 Months Contract (with an option to extend to 24 additional months)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from an accredited university or at least ten (10) years of code deployment and environment support.
- At least thirty-six (36) consecutive months of hands-on release management and/or environment support experience in large enterprise system environments and/or government environments demonstrating the following:
a. Facilitated change management relationships between the Change and Release management team and technical production operations and development teams.
b. Operated at an advisory level, consistently interacting with IT and line-of-business senior management to improve Release management processes.
- At least 3 years of experience in the last ten (10) years demonstrating working across various technical platforms—Applications Middleware, and Infrastructure.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server to manage releases.
- Experience developing and executing rollback and recovery mechanisms for deployments in one or more large projects during the last 3 years.
- Familiarity with the Sagitec solution known as Neospin and previous experience working on a Neospin implementation.
- Experience with commercial off the shelf (COTS) products required for transformation project success, with preference for knowledge with the Neospin framework.
- Experience coordinating with remote data centers and disaster recovery sites.
- Experience planning and coordinating performance testing activities.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical staff and other project managers.
- Ability to develop detailed technical project schedules.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification.
ITD-CVISN Systems Architect (Contract position):
Role: ITD-CVISN Systems Architect
Location: Jackson, MS
Duration: 3 Years Contract
Seeking the services of an IT consultant to apply strong architectural, networking and application development skills to the analysis, design, development, integration, installation, implementation and support of their existing IT infrastructure. Candidate will resolve problems, which require an intimate knowledge of hardware, OS and application stack, including VMware, HP servers and blade systems, Dell/EMC products, and mainframe network technologies as well as a wide range of OS, DB and application expertise such as but not limited to, Oracle Linux and other distros, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019, VMware vSphere (consisting of ESXi 5.5, ESXi 6.5, ESXi 6.7, vCenter 6.5 and 6.7 installations) Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c databases, Access, FoxWeb, Visual FoxPro, Microsoft SQL Server, and .NET technologies.
- 8 Years’ experience Department of Transportation oversize and overweight permitting rules, regulations, procedures, and with current oversize and overweight vehicle permitting and routing technologies.
- 8 Years’ experience Commercial vehicle rules, regulations, registration, permitting, and enforcement processes.
- 8 years’ experience with architecture and implementation of CVIEW data exchange and ITD/CVISN Level 1 Compliance.
- Implementation and management of IT projects within the government sector including specific experience working with state government.
SAP SuccessFactors – Employee Central Sr. Consultant
Role: SAP SuccessFactors – Employee Central Sr. Consultant
Duration: 12 Months Contract (with option to extend)
Full Job Description:
A career in our SAP SuccessFactors practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific solutioning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud technology.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
SAP SuccessFactors – Employee Central Certification
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including:
- Demonstrating intimate-level abilities configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Demonstrating proven record of success as a team leader providing SAP SuccessFactors product and implementation specialization to clients to achieve defined business outcomes, along with configuration and testing.
- Demonstrating ability of leading successful full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live.
- Demonstrating proven successful record of consulting experience.
- Demonstrating abilities and a proven record of success with functional and technical knowledge of Employee Central and other SuccessFactors modules
- Demonstrating abilities with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors solutions.
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success in managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs.
- Leading teams and driving their work to establish project timelines are met.
- Identifying, addressing, and advising client needs.
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement.
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, collection.
- Preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrating abilities with identifying and addressing client needs and actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
- Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Experience with Local/State Governments a plus
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Concur
- SAP Ariba
- Functional Leads
- Business Analysts
- Security Experts
- Project Managers
- Best Practices Specialists
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Organizational Change Managers
- Technical Writers
- Training Developers
- Proposal Writers
- Basis and System Administrators
- Portal Developers
- Fiori Developers
- Business Intelligence Report Developers
- HANA Cloud Platform
- Process Orchestration
- Solution Manager Consultants
Enabling the optimal use of SAP/ERP solutions may require recruiting of staff members with experience using the platform and its applications. This can be especially true with organizations making a transition to SAP that need programmers and developers to support their teams. Organizations undergoing expansion efforts will also require an increased use of SAP/ERP services and specialized staff members. Our SAP/ERP Staffing Services support you in all of these areas.
We have an experienced recruiting team, a robust recruiting network, and a deep pool of experienced resources available to cover your staffing requirements. We will make a detailed study of your organization and its specifics to properly identify the type of SAP-trained staff members that will best suit your needs. We will work with you to find the best candidates to fill all of your SAP/ERP positions.
Submit Your Resume
Our SAP/ERP staffing capabilities include the following:
- Functional Consulting
- Administrative Support
- Management Consulting
- Technical Consulting