Ensuring that all of our clients’ needs are met is the hallmark of our engagement approach. We are well known in the industry for our expertise in SAP/ERP staffing, but we also provide high quality IT and administrative staffing services.
Current Positions Available
IT Project Manager
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Remote during shelter in place (SIP), San Francisco after SIP is lifted
Duration: 3 Years Contract (11/01/2021 – 10/31/2024)
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in leading, organizing, and coordinating multiple work activities simultaneously.
- Proven track record in delivery of on-time, on-budget projects with a high degree of user satisfaction and quality.
- Proven track record implementing varying principles and techniques of project management, including the ability to develop and track complex project plans, manage risks, manage scope, and manage resources.
- Experience applying project management skills to application redesigns.
- Knowledge of principles of case and data management systems and product development.
- Proven track record of managing complex relationships among stakeholders on a project which has significant executive oversight.
- Proven track record of building coalitions among various stakeholders using excellent conflict resolution skills, where needed.
- Experienced at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experienced with the principles of full life cycle systems design, development, and deployment.
- Experienced with providing clear goals, responsibilities, and providing measurable performance and feedback.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and the ability to breakdown complex ideas into manageable pieces.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences, including creating and presenting executive summaries to steering committees and other executive level leadership.
- Experienced with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Project, and Visio.
- Knowledge of digital government and digital government strategies
- Ability to identify and evaluate alternative solutions, costs, and benefits.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing.
PREFERRED / NOT REQUIRED
- Experience applying project management skills to implementation, configuration, and roll-out of software case or records management systems.
- Recent experience within government agencies or public bodies with projects of a similar type.
- Certified project manager (PMP) with agile/scrum training and certification
- Experience with data analytics, data mapping and/or data integration
SAP SuccessFactors – Employee Central Sr. Consultant
Role: SAP SuccessFactors – Employee Central Sr. Consultant
Duration: 12 Months Contract (with option to extend)
Full Job Description:
A career in our SAP SuccessFactors practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific solutioning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud technology.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
SAP SuccessFactors – Employee Central Certification
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including:
- Demonstrating intimate-level abilities configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Demonstrating proven record of success as a team leader providing SAP SuccessFactors product and implementation specialization to clients to achieve defined business outcomes, along with configuration and testing.
- Demonstrating ability of leading successful full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live.
- Demonstrating proven successful record of consulting experience.
- Demonstrating abilities and a proven record of success with functional and technical knowledge of Employee Central and other SuccessFactors modules
- Demonstrating abilities with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors solutions.
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success in managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs.
- Leading teams and driving their work to establish project timelines are met.
- Identifying, addressing, and advising client needs.
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement.
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, collection.
- Preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrating abilities with identifying and addressing client needs and actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
- Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Experience with Local/State Governments a plus
We are currently seeking a full-time Proposal Writer in Sarasota, Florida at our Siesta Key office. The Proposal Writer will be responsible for responding to requests for proposals, preparing presentation decks for sales calls and a variety of other tasks. The Proposal Writer will be working with a team of 3 other Proposal Writers for a successful software company which has been performing software implementations for over 20 years. This is an entry level position and we will train the right Candidate. There are tremendous growth and learning opportunities for the right Candidates. Candidate must be local to the Sarasota, Florida area.
- MUST have extensive experience in word, excel and PowerPoint
- MUST be local to Sarasota or nearby
- MUST have Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience in Proposal Writing, Technical Writing, Marketing, preferred not mandatory
- Experience in ERP systems or software development, preferred not mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred not mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Coordinate proposal development through all stages, including RFP review, technical and narrative writing, editing/proofreading, production, and submission.
- Work alongside the proposal team to build a preliminary technical approach, identify win themes, address challenges, determine the estimated level of effort, create a pricing strategy, and draft a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Write and prepare compelling responses in tandem with the proposal team, SMEs, and management, to include the cover letter, executive summary, past performance, project management, technical specifications.
- Collaborate with marketing to generate new graphics to optimize the proposal impact.
- Support other departments with additional proofreading/writing tasks as needed.
- Work with management to review proposal documents (both RFx, any amendments, and the response) and acquire final sign-off.
- Format and edit/proofread all proposals for accuracy, uniformity, and compliance before submission.
- Contribute to the development of boilerplate documents for use in a future proposal development efforts.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BA in English, communications, or related field.
- 1+ year of experience as a proposal writer or in business writing
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Understanding of business development lifecycle
- Experience with government proposals a plus
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage time well so as to handle multiple projects at once
- APMP certification a plus
- Graphic design a plus
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Concur
- SAP Ariba
- Functional Leads
- Business Analysts
- Security Experts
- Project Managers
- Best Practices Specialists
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Organizational Change Managers
- Technical Writers
- Training Developers
- Proposal Writers
- Basis and System Administrators
- Portal Developers
- Fiori Developers
- Business Intelligence Report Developers
- HANA Cloud Platform
- Process Orchestration
- Solution Manager Consultants
Enabling the optimal use of SAP/ERP solutions may require recruiting of staff members with experience using the platform and its applications. This can be especially true with organizations making a transition to SAP that need programmers and developers to support their teams. Organizations undergoing expansion efforts will also require an increased use of SAP/ERP services and specialized staff members. Our SAP/ERP Staffing Services support you in all of these areas.
We have an experienced recruiting team, a robust recruiting network, and a deep pool of experienced resources available to cover your staffing requirements. We will make a detailed study of your organization and its specifics to properly identify the type of SAP-trained staff members that will best suit your needs. We will work with you to find the best candidates to fill all of your SAP/ERP positions.
Submit Your Resume
Our SAP/ERP staffing capabilities include the following:
- Functional Consulting
- Administrative Support
- Management Consulting
- Technical Consulting