Organizations spend millions of dollars on employee benefits each year. Are your employees making the most of your employee benefits package investment?
Please join us on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, from 12:30 PM – 1:15 PM CST to learn how you can reduce your human resource department’s administrative burden, increase employee satisfaction and self-service utilization, and contain employee benefit costs for your organization – all in one solution.
Phoenix Business Consulting is excited to invite you and your team to this webinar where we will provide you with valuable information to help you simplify the complex and labor-intensive job of managing your organization’s employee benefits administration.
We know many of our customers are managing benefits in a variety of different ways including paper, Excel, and the SAP On-Premise Benefits Module. The solution to solve this dilemma? Many organizations are implementing SAP US Benefits powered by Benefitfocus
Key topics of discussion during the presentation will include:
- How to reduce the administrative burden associated with insurance carrier connections, employee life events, and voluntary benefits.
- Enhance your organization’s employee experience, insurance benefits knowledge, and participation with educational videos, decision support tools, and full mobile capabilities.
- Gain insight into what is driving your benefit spend and what you can do about it to reduce employee insurance benefit costs.
We are excited to bring you the following Employee Benefit Industry experts that will be presenting during the webinar.
Date: February 23, 2022
Time: 12:30 PM – 1:15 PM CST
Duration: 45 Minutes
Phoenix Business Consulting
President and CEO
- 30 years of SAP experience and 20 years supporting Public Sector Organizations
- One of the leading practitioners of SAP Best Practices in the United States
- Recognized as an expert by the US Court System
- Chartered Accountant (CA) Certified Public Sector Integrator
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC) Specialist Degree in Commerce and Economics
Public Sector Program Director
- State of Nevada – Executive Officer, Public Employees’ Benefits Program
- Master’s degree in business administration
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
Senior Solutions Engineer
- Specializes in assisting Large Employers with their employee benefit administration platform and employee benefit solutions for 5+ years
As a way of saying thank you for your time, those who join us will have the chance to win one of two (2)
$ 50 AMAZON GIFT CARD.
Raffle is extended to participants who attend the event and register with their work email id.
Raffle will be using Random.Org. Winners will be announced the following day.