SAP S/4HANA Assessment Framework
The SAP S/4HANA assessment framework provides a structured approach for organizations to evaluate their readiness for migration, identify areas for improvement, and develop an SAP S/4HANA roadmap for successful implementation.
Recently Phoenix Business Consulting has been creating SAP S/4HANA Assessments for dozens of clients to help them navigate through the decision-making process of whether they should move to new products and planning for an SAP S/4HANA migration utilizing best practices.
Request a Demo
SAP S/4HANA assessments are customized to your organization. Phoenix Business Consulting’s SAP S/4HANA assessments cover a wide range of services and deliverables. The following are examples of some of the areas we help organizations in their SAP S/4HANA assessments.
- Current State Assessment
- Best Practices
- Future State Requirements and Fit/Gap Analysis
- Implementation Plan and Timeline, including consideration of SAP/SAP Adjacent in-flight projects.
- Address Key Pain Points identified the organization
- Travel, Invoice and Expense
- Intelligent Automation Capabilities
- Finance & Accounting
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Real Estate
- Marketing and Commercial
- Service Delivery and Operations
- Digital Technology & Innovation (DT&I)
If integrating your business processes under one platform across the enterprise is a key digital transformation goal, then please contact us to schedule a free SAP S/4HANA Assessment discovery consultation.
Phoenix Business Consulting, a valued SAP Gold Partner provides organizations with a full spectrum of SAP / ERP / IT consulting, offering comprehensive SAP functional services and SAP technical services.