As Public Sector entities mature in defining their Travel and Expense (T&E) policies, it will become more challenging to manage the process. Processing digital and paper receipts, ensuring that receipts match the expense, applying audit, and then reimbursing the employees for any out of pocket expenses will be difficult to control without the right tool.
This webinar will share some best practices on how you can improve Travel and Expense Management in a Public Sector organization. At the high-level they are:
1. Build a clear travel and expense policy
2. Automate your T&E process
3. Give employees mobile tools
4. Reimburse staff electronically
5. Streamline time-consuming functions.