SAP’s S/4HANA offers a seamless, fully integrated ERP solution that offers the most functionality of any ERP platform in the marketplace and represents the first 4th generation ERP solution in the 21st Century. Its revolutionary in-memory database allows both transactional processing and analytics on the same system; radically simplifying the software coding and providing staggering increases in performance while fully enabling real-time information across the enterprise. SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud are unlike any other ERP solution.
SAP S/4HANA is built on SAP HANA, the most advanced in-memory database platform, and is designed using SAP Fiori, the most modern user experience (UX). It comes with innovative and feature-rich applications that make it simple to get any insight from any data from any source in real-time with planning, execution, prediction, and simulation all done immediately at the required level of granularity driving faster business impact.
From a business value perspective, SAP S/4HANA allows you to reinvent business models
- You can dramatically simplify processes, drive them in real time and change them as needed to gain new efficiencies.
- You and your employees can immediately understand the impacts of critical information and make better business decisions.
SAP S/4HANA Highlights Video
Request a Demo
From an IT value perspective, SAP S/4 HANA allows you to simplify your technological landscape and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO):
- You can reduce your data footprint and work with larger data sets in one system to save hardware costs, operational costs, and time.
- You can simplify innovation to drive advanced applications that can, as an example, predict, stimulate, and recommend action while protecting existing investments.
- Your employees can leverage a simple, role-based user experience based on modern design principles that will minimize training efforts while increased productivity.
Phoenix Business Consulting is an expert in SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA implementations. We have supported many organizations across Public Sector, Higher Education, Utilities, Transportation, Chemical, Manufacturing, and various other industries. If you need help with your SAP ERP Migration journey, please contact us and one of our SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA subject matter experts will be in touch with you soon