IT Consulting MSA 5167010
State agencies can access professional consulting services through the information technology (IT) consulting MSA.
- Contract Number: 5167010-001 TO 348
- Description: Information Technology (IT) Consulting Services
- Contractors: Various
- MSA Term: April 21, 2017 through April 20, 2021 or April 20, 2022
- User Agencies: State of California and Local
- Single Order Limit: $1,500,000.00 including amendments, unless otherwise specified by approved delegated purchasing authority. Each state agency’s purchasing authority is listed by acquisition type and method on their Purchasing Authority Approval Letter (PAAL). To review a state agency’s PAAL, please refer to “Departments with Approved Purchasing Authority” list.
A. This statewide, non-mandatory MSA provides IT Consulting Services at contracted pricing to the State of California, and is authorized by Public Contract Code (PCC) §10298 and §12100 et seq.
B. While the State of California makes this MSA available to local governmental agencies, each local agency shall make its own determination as to whether using this MSA is consistent with its procurement policies and regulations. A local governmental agency includes any city, county, city and county, district or other governmental body or corporation, including the California State Universities (CSU) and University of California (UC) systems, K-12 schools and community colleges empowered to expend public funds.
Master Agreements (IT MSA)
Phoenix Business Consulting
6021 Midnight Pass Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34242
The closing date for the IT Consulting Services MSA 5167010 Application Process has been extended to October 1, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. PT. Any application package received after the close date and time will not be evaluated. Please visit Cal eProcure Event ID 0000004097 to access the IT Consulting Services MSA 5167010 Application documents dated 07/2018.
The State highly encourages interested parties to participate in the new IT Consulting Services MSA 5207025 opportunity available soon. Please visit Cal eProcure Event ID 0000017401 to access the IT Consulting Services MSA Fact Sheet. To view upcoming solicitation opportunities, please refer to the announcements section of the DGS Procurement Division website.