Timesheet Integration Solution
Track time postings in external third-party systems; manage invoicing from SAP Business ByDesign
In most cases, you want to separate out the task management and time entry systems from the core Finance/ERP systems. At the same time, you need to make sure that the project related timesheet is fully accounted for, and the employees work in collaboration with each other to ensure proper accounting and customer invoicing for the services rendered.
The Timesheet integration add-on solution allows you to integrate with third-party systems such as JIRA, ClickUp, Kronos and import employee times into the ERP system. The solution makes use of the Employees and Projects master data and keeps them in sync with the external systems. The timesheet entries are posted in the ERP system and appropriate G/L entries are recorded for project based invoicing.
Benefits for your Organization
- Plan and monitor the project related times on the central ERP system.
- Configure & maintain mapping between the Projects/Tasks/Remote Entities (via Excel)
- Configure & maintain mapping between the Employees & Users (via Excel)
- Integrate (selective, if required) time entries by project or by user
- Scheduled jobs for Master Data Synchronization
- Scheduled jobs for Time Entries by specific projects