Did you know? SAP S/4HANA is set to completely replace SAP ERP (ECC) by 2025.
Why SAP S/4HANA?
A new-generation intelligent ERP suite, SAP S/4HANA is a simplified, efficient and feature-rich platform that factors in the benefits of reduced total cost of ownership (TCO), total process optimization, and improved ROI.
Three things to know before planning your move to SAP S/4HANA:
- SAP S/4HANA is a widely successful, yet continuously growing platform. This means new innovations and features are being added to SAP S/4HANA at a rapid pace. You not only receive the benefits of SAP’s latest and most advanced technologies of the present, but you also gain significant competitive advantages as an early adopter of future technologies.
- Your new SAP S/4HANA platform is hosted either on the cloud or on premise – and it even gives you the flexibility of hybrid hosting – as defined by your budgetary or operational preferences.
- Your migration could be greenfield or brownfield. This means you get the option of:
- Starting from scratch using SAP’s Migration Cockpit for a clean, customization-free deployment (greenfield)
- Building S/4HANA on your SAP ERP with minimum disruption to your day to day functioning, using a function-wise, staggered or phased approach (brownfield)