What if you could:
- see the future clearly, but couldn’t respond to it;
- think logically, but couldn’t visualize where you’re going;
- act instantly, but didn’t know what to do?
Do you think you would be able to get anything done, right?
Fortunately, as human beings, most of us are fully able to think, visualize and act for ourselves.
Unfortunately, the same is not the case for a lot of businesses today.
So many enterprises are being run in a haphazard manner – just reacting to their immediate circumstances, with no clear rationale or vision driving them.
The three fundamental traits that are needed for competitive advantage in the new normal are completely missing from the picture.
What are these fundamental traits?
According to SAP, Intelligent Enterprises come with:
- Visibility to connect data that was previously siloed to recognize patterns
- Focus to simulate different options and direct resources to maximize impact
- Agility to respond faster to changes and pivot processes towards outcomes
Intelligent Enterprises move a lot faster than others, and become a lot more profitable and sustainable in the long run.
Using transformative platforms, like SAP S/4HANA, they are able to redefine customer experience; deliver a step-change in productivity; and boost engagement to phenomenal levels.
Becoming an Intelligent Enterprise is easy, provided you have the right framework and the right transformation teams working behind the scenes. This is something that my team at Phoenix has been doing for over 20 years, with 100% client approval rating!
If you’re interested to know more about how we can do the same for you, write to me.
By: Venkat Nanduri