By: Venkat Nanduri
The quality of questions we ask determines the quality of our life.
This principle applies not only to personal growth but also to business growth. Ask the wrong business questions, and your results could go spiraling down into the dark abyss of failure. However, the right questions could take your results to the bright stratosphere of success! So why not take a few minutes out of your workday to ask yourself five key questions that can lead your business to unstoppable growth?
Here are the five powerful questions I often ask myself:
- What is the one thing I can do every day to help my business grow faster than competition?
- What is the one thing that is stopping me from making a business decision I know can impact my bottom-line?
- What new technologies do I need to grow my business at 10 times its present rate?
- How do I improve productivity and client retention ratio?
- In terms of generating revenue and retaining customers, how can my business outsmart competition?
The third question is critical, because it validates our thought processes, and helps keep an eye on disruptions and changing business dynamics.
I can list five more, but the point is to narrow down the questions to five, and ask them every single day.
Let me know the thought-provoking questions you might have.
I look forward to hearing from you.